Welcome listeners! Today we interview Amanda Berger, co-founder of GloBody, Inc. She entered the industry with no business experience yet has been able to create a one-stop-shop business machine. GloBody offers a plethora of services, including mobile tanning gurus, tanning products, solutions, machines, tents, certifications, and more!
Amanda provides countless tips throughout this interview, including catchy phrases and values to live by, especially if you want your business to thrive. She gives us a real life account of the barriers to success and how failure has shaped her journey. Throughout this interview you can feel her passion for the GloBody team as well as the sunless tanning industry as a whole. When it comes to business, she stresses the importance of knowing your products, how to reach the next level through smart, intentional moves, and why it’s necessary to go beyond the basics for ultimate success.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What lessons Amanda learned from failure
- Why your time is KEY in this industry
- What is means to work smarter not harder
- How longevity is connected to your willingness to learn (and mess up)
- What Amanda identifies as the biggest factors interfering with success
- What tips she would give to herself as she was starting out
If you’re looking for some renewed motivation as well as some honesty about what it takes to thrive in this industry, then this interview is for you!